Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 4, 2009

Stitcher's Heaven

Thank you, Toshiko ~ for sharing your pictures and information with us! I especially enjoy looking at all the little details in these photos, so am posting them one more time. By clicking on the picture, it will enlarge so readers can see more detail. Browsing these shops sounds like pure delight! In the community where I live, fabric stores are closing one by one. No longer can we purchase yardage at House of Fabrics, Fabricland, JC Penneys, or private specialty shops. They've gone, one by one. Joann's came to town, but is now closing one of two stores here. Walmart arrived with three stores and lots of fabric (chasing some others away), but has now closed their fabric departments except for a few limited products. It's no wonder that I think that "Town of Fabric" is stitchers heaven!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...