Wildflower Morning Recipes
A week or so ago I met my friend, Barbara, at the health food store. Although we first met on a home educators forum, plant-based and gluten-free cooking has been the glue that has cemented our friendship. Well, that and blogging too! I was in line to pay for groceries, so we couldn't chat long, but have since enjoyed visiting online. I wish she lived in my town (or me in hers) as I would really enjoy getting together to 'cook' with her some afternoon. She makes great Thai food and that has always been an interest of mine. But, I digress. Sorry, I'm very good at that! Barbara started a new blog this year and it is filled with pictures of her delicious food and great recipes. Wildflower Morning Recipes is a great place to go if you'd like something new and delicious for dinner tonight! Tell her LaTeaDah sent you!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét