The last days of summer are upon us. Where did the season go? Autumn will be here this week, and it's being ushered in with rain and gentle breezes. A few dry leaves were scattered by the wind across the back porch today, making things look even more autumnal as the equinox nears. Although the rain was needed and welcomed, I did worry a little about sisters Paula and Terry today as they conducted their '1st Annual Sale' at Elm Street. I hope rain didn't hamper their celebration. By the way, the aprons shown here were stitched by Terry --- beautifully! I just had to share a picture with blogland, they are so cute!
Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 9, 2008
Autumnal Aprons
The last days of summer are upon us. Where did the season go? Autumn will be here this week, and it's being ushered in with rain and gentle breezes. A few dry leaves were scattered by the wind across the back porch today, making things look even more autumnal as the equinox nears. Although the rain was needed and welcomed, I did worry a little about sisters Paula and Terry today as they conducted their '1st Annual Sale' at Elm Street. I hope rain didn't hamper their celebration. By the way, the aprons shown here were stitched by Terry --- beautifully! I just had to share a picture with blogland, they are so cute!
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét