Do you have an old steamer trunk around that you aren't sure what to do with? I have one that my Aunt Evie sailed to Australia and back with. It's pretty old, but not in the best repair. During my teen-age years I used it as a 'hope chest', but since then it's mostly been storing extra blankets and sleeping bags in the garage. I think maybe I need to get it out and put it to more creative use again. My friend, Paula, used one of her steamer trunks for this creative project. She spent the week-end working on a variety of projects and the trunk full of flowers was one of the results. Isn't it cute? Once the flowers have a chance to grow and spread it will be even prettier! Great job, Paula! I love your creativity and your gift for putting things together so nicely.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét