I keep hearing about 90 degree temperatures and wonder where they are! It's been cold and chilly here. Rain, wind, and coolness envelop us! Yesterday the distant mountains were white with fresh snow. Reports are that 10 - 14 inches of it fell at the summit of our closest mountain range. Farmers are trying to bring in the first cutting of hay (it's wet!) and the cherry crop is in danger because of the frequent rains. The strawberry harvest is a week or two behind, as it's not been warm enough to ripen them. It seems strange to have to wear a jacket when out and about, after all summer will be here officially in a few short days! I'm trying to go with the flow, but with outdoor graduation events planned for Rylan this week-end, I am feeling the stress of it all. With this much snow, I'm wondering if I should cancel the cabin potluck for family and friends and come up with an alternative venue. If we can get everyone there, the campfire will keep us toasty warm --- but the roads could be a slippery mess. We'll give in another day or two and then decide. . .. . .in the meantime, my tranquility has been replaced with a fair amount of anxety!
Prayers and encouraging advice welcome! :) If you live where it's 90 degrees --- I'd be happy to share some coolness with you!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét